[3830] IARU K2XR(@W2MKM) SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 16 21:35:37 EDT 2021

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2021

Call: K2XR
Operator(s): K2XR
Station: W2MKM

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:    0     0       0       0
   40:   95     0      12      16
   20:  143     0      16      20
   15:  238     0      13      21
   10:   56     0       6      10
-------------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Not a full time effort, and 90% of the QSO's were made with 40 Watts, as I was
not able to reset the amplifier at will when I tripped it's protection circuits.
This was really a shakedown cruise , and all in all things went very smoothly.
Ed's setup played very well and it was a pleasure.
Bugs are being sorted out, and the station should do well this coming contest
season.   Thanks to Ed W2MKM for trusting me and letting me play with his toys.

Flex 6400
Acom 2000a
Heavy metal on the Luso tower, See QST cover February 2021

GO FRC !!

  Dave  K2XR