[3830] NAQP RTTY NR4O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 18 01:35:27 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC - FM05

   15:   11     8
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  396   112  Total Score = 44,352

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Hadn't operated in a contest seriously for a couple of months.  It took a few
QSO's to get back into a good rhythm.  The afternoon was slow for me.  Struggled
to get any rate going on the high bands during the first 3 hours.  Took a break
for dinner with my wife.  Came back just around 630pm local time and there were
more signals on the bands.  40M started to work well for me for a couple hours
then went to 80M as it opened up with signals.  Then bounced back and forth
between 40M and 80M.  The low bands suffered with the usual summer time static
crashes with some rain and thunder storms starting to pop up here in the east.
Ran out my operating time just after 0500Z.  The bands were starting to thin out
and rates were dropping anyway.

Was nice to work one of my local PVRC friends, Bert(N4CW) operating as K1IMI out
of Maine on a couple of bands for a multiplier.

Thanks for all the Q's.
Eric - NR4O

Flex-6600
80,40M Dipoles, 20/15/10M Loops