[3830] NAQP RTTY W6DMW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 18 02:35:35 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   80:   14     5
   15:    7     7
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  167    74  Total Score = 12,358

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #3

Comments:

5 hours.  Famous last words.  I said 5 hours then I wasn't happy with the score
at the 5 hour mark. So I continued.  Then continued some more.  Before I knew it
the time was done.

I'll toot my horn: great effort.  Great butt in chair time.  Could do with less
of the ringing in my ears now.

20 started out worrisome, it was a mess.  10 had 1 poor soul that I could hear.
15 was a wonderful surprise even if it was just a few qsos.  So while swapping
between 15 and 20, I got into a rhythm.  40 was some good fun.  I feel my 40m
antenna is better than the 20.  40 just isn't open long enough to really see the
details.  Then there was 80, what a fun band to close out the day.

I know it's not a high score but from here with the antennas I have, I'm happy
with it.

Flex 6400
Inverted V for 20/40
Titan DX for 10/15/20/40/80