[3830] CQWW VHF WA9TT SOSB/6 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 18 16:22:17 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: WA9TT
Operator(s): WA9TT
Station: WA9TT

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: EN54
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  175    91  Total Score = 15,925

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Started a little late after spending time helping Gary K9JCZ debug the Rx
problem with his 10 GHz portable station.  Came into a wide open 6m band.
Highlight was my first cross-Atlantic QSO with a station from Spain.  Band was
slightly open Sunday so limited QSOs.  FT8 is very useful because I can
participate in the contest and also multi-task to get much more done during
these hours. Looks like I picked up a few new grid squares, too.  No new
states...still need NV and ND, plus AK & HI.