[3830] NAQP RTTY N6ZFO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 18 19:48:06 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ca

   80:    9     7
Total:  198    97  Total Score = 19,206

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #2

Comments:

The only high point was 10m which had good, although brief, openings to almost
all parts of the country, including southern CA and the East Coast.  We
attended a dinner and concert at the local Ell Stage Stop. .. .the
entertainment, cowboy music star Dave Stamey (note. . not country music, but
cowboy music)  was so good that  I just couldn't leave early and return to
fairly miserable conditions.   Returning home left just 30 mins at close
during which the score increased from 11,000 to almost 20,000.  The concert
recalled, for me, my first SWL experience in Denver, straining to hear a
cowboy-music station in Goodland KS, 140 mi distant.