[3830] CQWW VHF N4XD SOSB/6 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 19 08:03:35 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: NC

    6:  41     31
Total:  41     31  Total Score = 1,271

Club: Smithchart ARS

Comments:

No FT8 all cw and ssb split almost equally. Hey CQ, about a non ft8 category ?
:)

I did check ft8 and saw many quite loud signals there that I never heard on cw
or ssb. Shame. I wish CQ would allow us to work each station on multiple modes.
And give different point values to each mode: ft8 1, ssb 2, cw 3. I think that
would increase activity across the board.

Never had any strong opening here in NC. Only worked 1 European and that was a
struggle.

Equipment
Anan 7000dle
Quadra amp