[3830] CQWW VHF KK6MC/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 19 14:56:34 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: KK6MC/R
Operator(s): KK6MC
Station: KK6MC/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  72     39
    2:   8      6
-------------------
Total:  80     45  Total Score = 4,400

Club: New Mexico VHF Society

Comments:

I had a low key rove and it was my first rove by myself using extensive WSJT-X.
I made 15 SSB QSOs, one MSK144, and the rest FT8. I tried calling CQ several
times when the band was open on FT4 and CW to no avail.

I did manage to QSY to 2M with AA5PR from five of the six grids. Except for the
first grid, this went smoothly, so QSYing up the bands is possible, and
productive, with the digital modes.

Saturday conditions were OK, but not great. Sunday things never got going on any
of the bands.

100W on 6M and 2M to a PAR Moxon on 6M at 15 feet and a W7QQ 8ft boom Yagi at
13ft on 2M.