[3830] CQWW VHF W8ZN SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 19 20:01:42 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: W8ZN
Operator(s): W8ZN
Station: W8ZN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

Total:  226   119  Total Score = 32,487

This was my first effort after my fall in May. Very painful to sit for long
periods of time. Lasted about 5 hours until I had to add a pillow, another 5
hours, another pillow. Ran out of pillows so I went to bed!! Great to see a
large amount of 6m SSB activity, had to go all the way to 50.195 to find an open
spot and was able to work a lot of folks in a short amount of time and got to
chat with K2DRH who is recovering from a fall like me. It would sure be nice if
the sponsors of this contest and the ARRL would make it so you can work the same
station on all 3 modes, cw, ssb and digital, and weight the scoring to make ssb
and cw contacts worth more. This might pull folks off FT8.