[3830] NAQP RTTY C6ZAM(C6AZM) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 19 22:57:54 EDT 2021

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: C6ZAM
Operator(s): C6AZM
Station: C6AZM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NA-048

   15:    5     5
Total:  308    78  Total Score = 24,024

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Elvis

Comments:

Participated from Bimini Island, Bahamas (NA048). Had a power outage during the
even that set me back early and cost me valuable Q's. I still tried to comeback
strong. I was able to run several times but struggled at other times. I was nice
to work so many friends from DDCC, TCG and many others. I'm glad the storms
stayed away from the Bahamas throughout the contest. Thanks for the Q's.