[3830] CQWW VHF K5QE Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 20 22:08:29 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: K5QE
Operator(s): K5QE N5KDA K5EEI KI5MHB KI5OKK KF5LKG
Station: K5QE

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: STX

Total:  251   133  Total Score = 49,343

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

All of our operators, except for me, were Rookies this time.  Most were just
barely familiar with FT8, but they learned quickly and did very well.  Our 2M
EME operator was an EME Rookie, but he made over 30 contacts there.

Overall, conditions were poor to fair.  We did not have any openings to anywhere
on SSB or CW.  We just kept banging away on FT8 and MSK144.