[3830] CWopsT N1LN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 21 10:04:38 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 21

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Total:  218  Mults = 189  Total Score = 41,202

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great to be back in the CWT after a few weeks in Upstate NY at our lake house.
I was operating with a bit of a handicap today, but it didn't seem to be too
bad.  My crank up/down tower is not moving up due to a bad motor start cap, so
my 40 meter beam is at 24'!  It still seemed to work OK for NA.  Tried to get
one locally, but no luck. If Amazon is on time it should be here late today, but
after the 1900 CWT.

Thanks for the fun and Qs.

73,
Bruce N1LN