[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 21 10:15:34 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 21

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  55  Mults = 50  Total Score = 2,750

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

With a B3 X-ray background we got a short C-flare
candidate peaking at 1348Z. On 14 MHz the USA was
initially very weak, but at 1324Z I got suddenly
the K5WA N5RZ K5KU string in fairly strong for
about 5 minutes. With the rest only a few dB above
the noise, they must have very good rabbit ears to
pick up the faint signal from my low sloper wire...
Aurora was gearing up from 25 GW toward 40 GW...

On 21 MHz DL6KVA was too weak in scatter, but got
9A2AJ 599 with again my IC-736 tuner hicking up.

Finally some minutes on 7 MHz S/P and just DL5JQ
and SF1Z responding on my CQ in the last minute.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops