[3830] ARRL FD KG6JEI 1A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 26 21:00:29 EDT 2021

                    ARRL Field Day - 2021

Call: KG6JEI
Operator(s): KG6JEI KI6RXX
Station: KG6JEI

Class: 1A LP
QTH:

   40:           2
   20:         175
   15:           1
   10:           1
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0     179      0  Total Score = 808

Club: Amateur Radio Tower Trailer Team

Comments:

Small setup with only a light effort to operate the radios. 1A with the tower
trailer in a desert campground. 10/15/20m beam + 40/80 dipole, 100w on a
FTDX1200 using generator power. Propagation was a bit rough, we believe we had
primary propagation to the Central US which likely made it harder for us to be
heard as they would be hit from both sides. Took the night off to ensure our
operators were well rested for a safe tear down the next day in the blistering
115f weather. Grabbed a few extra points on top of the contacts. Radio Interface
failure caused us skip digital and to have to call CQ manually for entire event.