[3830] CQWW VHF VA7OTC/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 27 17:53:39 EDT 2021

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2021

Call: VA7OTC/R
Operator(s): VA7OTC
Station: VA7OTC/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:   5     2
    2:  17     4
-------------------
Total:  22     8  Total Score = 312

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Roved CN88 and CN89 the next day. Only second Rove and first time submitting a
log for this 'test. Am a Vet. Have great difficulty with the admin. The Sat
afternoon/evening was great by comparison, the Sunday drive was tiring. Added a
6m dipole under my 9el 2m Yagi boom last minute. Not bad. Horizontal at least.

Thank you to all who made contact, asked for 6m as well, dug me out. I only had
one state something was amiss with my audio (not a copy) and one who simply put
trying to complete in the Too Hard To Do box. <grin>