[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 28 16:21:07 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 28

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  88  Mults = 79  Total Score = 6,952

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

100% S&P this time. Had fun trying out the N1MM+ spectrum scope function for
the first time. It's a pretty amazing tool for high speed S&P. Even with my
relatively low success rate on 20 meters I was able to do almost 90 QSOs while
hardly ever touching the VFO knob. With more practice and maybe better
conditions perhaps I'll one day be able to break the 100 S&P QSO barrier.
Technology is an amazing thing sometimes. See everyone next week at 1300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN