[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 29 00:29:22 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:56

Total:  143  Mults = 143  Total Score = 20,449

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

40M in pretty good condition.  Good signals from most of NA including from NN4K
who is only about 100 miles away.  Good signals also from Europe and 4X6GP in
Asia.  Lost at least four full minutes when my Dell keyboard failed.  The K key
seemed to be stuck down and I couldn't log anyone with a K in the call or name.
And, wouldn't you know it, everyone calling had a K in the call.  Worked KG4CRJ
with the paddle, jotted down his call, and found another (brand new, never used)
Dell keyboard and got it plugged in and working including the K key.  Some QRN
from nearby electrical storms, but not too bad.  Thanks for all QSOs. 73, John,
K4BAI.