[3830] CWopsT N7DX(@K7RL) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 29 00:08:55 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 29

Call: N7DX
Operator(s): N7DX
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Camano Island, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  109  Mults = 97  Total Score = 10,573

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Kinda tough tonight.  Signals were not strong on 20m, then when I switched to
40m had a really tough time finding a clear frequency. Lost almost 5 minutes by
the time I had the rate back up. And then . . . remote connection completely
froze and lost connection. Couldn't get reconnected for a minute or two. Signals
remained weak on 40m.  Thought it was going to be really bad, but the last 15
minutes proved reasonable so wasn't as bad as it could have been.

More info at http://N7DX.TonyGarland.com