[3830] WPX CW IB9A(IT9RBW) SOSB40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 1 11:28:55 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: IB9A
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IB9A

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Sicily isl

   40: 1992

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Cqww wpx 40 mt

IB9A at IT9RBW ALEX

This weekend in ib9a was exciting, too. Being in the contest in 40 mt in Sicily
is very hard when one has at least a couple of hours of delay in opening and
closing in comparison to the rest of Europe. Being able to make the score grow
was made harder by the fact that a second antenna was missing. But the final
result is absolutely satisfying considering that I don’t consider myself an
operator cw top! It was particularly hard to resist 36 hours from the physical
point of view, because I hadn’t rested enough. On sunday my brain conditions
were brought to the limit. Many times I was forced to get up and wash my face. I
received about 200 callings from stations qso before, I don’t understand! When
I was spotted as ID9A I reached the maximum level of frustration. Hundreds of
stations kept calling me without listening to the call first, and it was
stressing to specify that a single point of difference changes the meaning of a
letter -.. is NOT -... ! Too many stations asked qrl, a couple of them even
wanted to “steal” my frequency, but it was useless to try, I could’ve
accepted to even stay 48 hours but I’d have never left that frequently after
having found it myself with sweat.
My congratulations to sn3a, a super contest, it’s very nice to be on
livescore.
Another great week end, broke the record on regional level!
To the next one from IB9A