[3830] WPX CW 9A7A M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 1 11:35:49 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: 9A7A
Operator(s): 9A2V 9A3TR 9A3OS 9A5X 9A7V
Station: 9A7A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN86DE

   40: 1377
   20: 2128

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Another WPX weekend is behind us. Since we adore CW contests we try not to miss
this one. The contest started with good rates but we realized that RL3A and ES9C
were running their own contest and the hopes to stay in the mix with them
vaporized pretty soon.

We were hoping for better conditions this year compared to what we had last year
, at least on 15 and 10 m but that never happened.

So it turned out to be another top band event plus standard 20m which resulted
with 300 contacts less than the last year.  Luckily we managed to work 100 mults
more, therefore we ended up with 18.4 mil points which is the best score we ever
achieved in the M/S category.

Congrats to our competitors on the great scores and for the fun on the
scoreboards.

Thanks to all who called us and apologies to those we couldn't hear.

Sam, 9A3OS on the behalf of 9A7A team