[3830] WPX CW ES9C(@ES5TV) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 1 15:18:59 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: ES9C
Operator(s): ES5TV ES2RR ES7GM ES2MC ES4RD ES4NY ES5QA YL3DW
Station: ES5TV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Jogeva

   40: 1545
   20: 2872
   15: 1044

Club: Baltic Contest Club

Comments:

There is no better and more accurate way to call this epic battle with RL3A as
to what they said in their posting: unprecedented thriller!

Never before has it it been so close and so tough, leader changing in every 10
minutes at times and in many cases scores being completely equal. Also QSO
number and mult count equal. So we were both doing the very same things but
eventually RL3A team just did all those things little bit better to build this
1,5% edge in the last hours of the contest! Amazing.

We were trying to push hard at the end frantically looking for QSOs from
everywhere but does could not avoid trailing behind.

It was a small operation with only 5 permanent ops and 2 part time but we did
our best.

73
Tonno
ES5TV