[3830] WPX CW OP0HQ M/M Distributed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 1 17:34:16 EDT 2021

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OP0HQ
Operator(s): ON7TK ON4DS ON5OO ON7ZB OP4K ON4AMX ON5RA ON4EM OR2F ON4FI OO7J ON5TN ON4IA
Station: OP0HQ

Class: M/M Distributed HP
QTH: JO20/JO21

   80: 1012
   40: 1664
   20: 1916

Club: Contest Club Belgium

Comments:

Thanks to the CQ WPX Contest Comittee for adding this much demanded new class !
We managed to get a small group of enthousiast CW Ops together in different
locations in Belgium and made a good score . We had some RFI and upload issues
at a main loacation that forced us to change some points in the strategie . Also
some time gaps as a lack of available Ops in those hours .

I can only say thanks to all my friends that worked this out with me . Lessons
learned as allways and next one will be better .

I see no real arguments for CQ WW not to follow this evolution . Hope they will
approve before Oct / Nov this year .

Thanks to all that called and sorry for those friends we missed .

Let's keep silent a short while and remember the many friends or their family
member they lost due to the pandemic .

See You all in the IARU 2021 with the same call OP0HQ.

73 , Jim ON4DS / OP5t

OP0HQ coordinator - " Contest Club Belgium " Influencer...