[3830] KyQP AA4TI SO Fixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 6 08:39:39 EDT 2021

                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2021

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SO Fixed HP
QTH: Florida

  160:
   80:    8      2
   40:   25      4
   20:   24      5
----------------------------
Total:   57     11      0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 6,100

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

KYQP has gotten better in recent years due to much more mobile activity and the
SQP challenge.  This year 31 percent of my contacts were with mobiles when I
could hear them.  Conditions were not great, so I missed a lot of mobile
contacts that were below my ESP floor level.  I did manage to work my QSO buddy
KM4FO several times.  I also worked KM4CH a lot of times due his very good ears.
 AE8M made his usual circuit around the I275 loop near Cincinnati and I managed
to snag him in most of the counties he ran.  As always, this QP required a lot
of BIC time waiting on mobiles to change counties.  The fixed bonus stations
were a bit confusing since they were basically multi multi but in separate
counties.  KY4KY and K4KCG were very active and did a nice job.  I never heard
W4NJA and only worked K4MSU once.  As expected, nothing on 10 and 15 meters and
80 meter activity was pretty sparse.  When the smoke cleared I finished 70
points lower than last year.