[3830] ARRL June VHF K7HKR SO 3Band LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 14 01:24:52 EDT 2021

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2021

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: SO 3Band LP
QTH: AZ

    6:  47     39
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  47     39  Total Score = 1,833

3el Yagi at 20ft, IC-7100 for digital, IC-7300 for SSB, 100W from AZ

This was really the first time I've had time and energy for a
"serious" operating effort since last year and my first time on 6m
since last August. Saturday wasn't terrible and included some SSB.  Sunday was
the worst day I've had in about a dozen VHF contests over the past 5 years.  I
managed a few Es QSOs on FT8 and a handful of in-state in the morning.  Between
1800UT-0130UT, one local QSO and nothing else.  Didn't have a single decode from
grid FN the entire weekend and just a few from FM with no QSOs.  The saving
grace is that I got a nice cluster of new grids from MT/ID on Saturday.