[3830] ARRL June VHF N9TF SO 3Band LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 14 09:31:36 EDT 2021

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2021

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO 3Band LP
QTH: IL

    2:   24     7
  222:
  432:   23     7
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  220    84  Total Score = 19,908

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Been a long time since I sat in the chair this long for a VHF contest. Guess I
needed to fill the QSO needs I'll be missing the next 4 months until I get back
on the air from EM66. Lots of fun. Decided to submit as 3 Band category even
though I made 8Qs on 223.5FM. Total Qs were 228. I was able to find some
activity on SSB and CW on 6M every now and then. 8 CW and 13 SSB. All contacts
on 2m and 432 were phone, except for one CW 432 contact. What was up with that
K9CT? You were S9 to 10 over here, and I had to move to CW for you to hear me!!
Pretty sure the only way to work VE9AA in FN66 on 6m was to venture over to CW
and SSB. I was able to add two more DX to my 6m DXCC totals (now at 41 total),
CT3MD and VP2ETE. Both confirmed on LOTW this morning already.
Well, the station dismantling begins today. Hope to be back on the air sometime
in October/November from TN. Hoping to be active for sure by SS with something
in the air.
See Y'all on 6m Sporadic E's from EM66!

73 Gene, N9TF

Rigs, K3S 100 watts 6m, Yaesu FT-897D 144/432 50/20 watts, Kenwood TM-701A Dual
band FM ~25 watts, Alinco DR-235 1.25 FM 25 watts. Antennas, A50-3S 3 elements
6m, M2 2m7 144, M2420-50-11 432, Comet CX-333 V/UHF triband vertical.