[3830] ARRL June VHF VE4GV Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 14 12:19:52 EDT 2021

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2021

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EO10

    6:  62     29
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  62     29  Total Score = 1,798

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Well, that was pretty much a waste of time.  62 Qs in 24 hours. I can't tell you
how frustrating it was watching DXMaps and the EU/Caribbean multihop Qs being
made by East Coast stations while NOTHING was happening above the 49th parallel.
 Nada, Zilch. Argh

That's what I get for putting up a new up a new 2el 6 Quad.

Best moment of the contest was VE4VT telling me that I missed a 3 minute opening
to JA at 4 a.m.   That would be a sad reflection on the propagation up here if
it wasn't so funny.