[3830] ARRL June VHF AB4B Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 14 22:41:56 EDT 2021

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2021

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM64

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  132    44  Total Score = 5,808

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Had to contend wid severe WX shortly after the start. Disconnected till
11:00 PM CDST then primary power outages for a few hours. Sunday morning
brought better WX and an opening to the NE  though no VE's and just one EA8.
Not a long duration opening, a little over an hour. though saw many spots for
stations in FL even when the band died here in EM64. Used " Legacy modes
"
which I suspect will be my last attempt so will be going Digi modes this next
year. This was one of the lowest number of E skip openings since I have been at
this QTH the past 21 yrs. Oh well you gots to love the 6mtr which I have been
active on since the mid 1960's.

Thanks to all that made it in my log and feeble effort.  Tim , Ab4b