[3830] ARRL June VHF K0BJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 15 12:38:33 EDT 2021

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2021

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM99kj

    6:  240   129
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  240   129  Total Score = 30,960

The band was real good in DM99 at the start.  Got rolling again early Sunday
morning but I had to QRT at 1420 for a singing gig at church.

On return home 6 was still magical until E-skip dried up about 2PM. I printed 2
frames of EA6 which would have been a new DXCC had I logged it. I did work some
friends including my former ARRL board boss Kay N3KN and Lou KE1F our Cayman
buddy/benefactor.  I'm probably forgetting some but remember GMCCers W0ZA and
K0NR being logged.

After catching the Cashew gridpedition in 2 new localish grids their opening
day, then missing their action due to 5 days in Breckenridge I was hoping to
snag them from DM39 in the contest.  I'm not sure but afraid they never acked my
RR73   W7GJ's DN38 was new and I've snagged a number this Es season, which seems
to be a real good one.  Closing in on 600 6M VUCC
The slack time in the contest let me mount my latest shack memento from the WPX
trip 2 weeks ago, and route my 2M FM microphone for easier access thanks to some
cabling and box work by Mike K0FJ    73  Bruce K0BJ