[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 16 23:37:33 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 17

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:08

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Another late start because I was testing my Hardrock 50 and then cleaning up. It
works, so watch out! (2w in gives 22 out on 20, so I need to map in vs out power
so I can do an amplifier thing efficiently with my KX3. QRP forever, as the
saying goes.) Found an open spot and Bud called me instead of the other way
around. Made my day! I must have been loud, eh? Tnx fer the Qs. CU next time.