[3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 20 10:24:40 EDT 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

Total:  QSOs = 140  Total Score = 353

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Very noisy here with thunderstorms in the Midwest but none locally.  Sorry for
those that I just could not pull out.  You might send your call multiple times
in noisy conditions and normally QRS does not help but QRQ does.  Good first
hour (0100z) rate of 75 and 40 for the 2nd hour.

Best DX was a strong CX7VM for an 18 pointer.  West coast was very light copy
wise here and so not many worked only a handful.

I watched the College World Series game and realized that I need half glasses
since my eye surgery.  Reading glasses only helped with the computer
screen/keyboard and not the TV screen.

Thanks for all the repeats and getting active and also to the Boring Group for
log adjudication.