[3830] TBDC NA8V Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 20 12:32:45 EDT 2021

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): ~5

Total:  QSOs = 148  Total Score = 362

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very noisy, but it *is* summer.  Only dx was DR5X, CX6VM and the 3 KP2 beacons.
Got only 3 'c' and 4 'd' QSOs.  Checked the band 1/2hr before sunset and was
pleasantly surprised to find it open and active.  What rate there was tanked
around 03z, started taking big breaks.

It was hard work but a lot of fun.  Just wish more people would show up.  There
were several people I just counldn't copy.  There were also several that gave up
fairly quickly I thought I could pull out with a few more tries.

greg/na8v