[3830] KRC SST ND4K Academy Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 25 17:09:45 EDT 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 25

Call: ND4K
Operator(s): ND4K
Station: ND4K

Class: Academy Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   40:  12      7
   20:  14     11
-------------------
Total:  26     18  Total Score = 468

Tough sledding today--guess many are making FD preparations. I almost gave up
after a half hour--especially when I had some local QRM regarding the grocery
list! I called CQ for a good while and had limited success, but figured my rate
probably wasn't much lower than S&P. It was nice to go back down to 20m and
work some people I didn't hear the first time. Thanks for the Q's and see you
next time!