[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 30 12:09:05 EDT 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 30

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il

Total:  134  Mults = 134  Total Score = 17,956

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Lots of CQing.  Signal strengths way down.  I don't thing the vertical is really
too effective, but it could use more radials.  Rate never was good on 40.  Only
37 QSOs at 1315, 80 at 1330Z.  Ran out of people.  Did some S&P to catch
some loud guys.  Got really slow and went to 20 the last few minutes and picked
up a few.

Field Day was super with the K9ILS group in Canton.  I was CW only with K9CT.
3100 contacts total; over 11,000 points.

Lots of rain this week so far, but added another 18 radials and mowed around the
array.  Soon I will add radials to the middle of the array, but might run out of
wire! So hot and sweaty, but it will be worth it!