[3830] CQ160 SSB N2CEI Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 1 11:13:57 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N2CEI
Operator(s): K0DI K4SME WW2R N2CEI
Station: N2CEI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 28.6
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1000  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 33  Total Score = 235,316

Wow! Some conditions eh? We are down 100K points from last year mainly because
of the 16 fewer DX mults. We have 58 10 point QSO's this year vs 97 last year
and is a major part of the difference in Total QSOs year to year (1061 last
year) We assumed  the more northern stations had an easier time  of it  but
looks like the south may have been the recipients of the "Better Bad
conditions". Even so, we had many busted QSO's  during the  1/2 hr EU SR
peaks on both nights. And they were different. Friday night was North EU and
Saturday night it was Central/South which allowed us  to get a new set of Mults.
Still as in the CW contest, there was a lack of  Caribbean stations on though HI
was well represented!  State side we missed UT and KL7. Also No ZL,VK or JA.
That made for slow mornings! Someday we will post station pictures on our
website but  the "Job"  still has us to busy to get that done. Thanks
to all that worked us  and very sorry for those busted QSO's. We tried!

List of DX Mults worked:
CM, CT, CU, DL, E7, EA, EA8, EI, F, G, GM, GW, HA, HB, HI, I, IT9, KH6, KP2,
KP4, LX, OK, ON, PA, PJ4, PY, S5, SP, TI, V3, XE, YO, YU.

C U in the SP next from EM80.
Steve