[3830] SCQP N8DNA Single Op FixedCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 1 12:27:21 EST 2021

                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: N8DNA
Operator(s): N8DNA
Station: N8DNA

Class: Single Op FixedCW LP
QTH: Ohio

   40:   32     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   32     0       0  CW Mults = 21  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,762

Where were all the SC stations? On SSB??? I know there are a lot of hams in SC!

I had a hard time getting 32 CW Q's! Conditions were awful in the afternoon here
on 40 but got a bit better toward sunset.
Great job and many thanks to John K4BAI and his sidekick for the W4AN mobile!
You had a great signal up here in Ohio--most of the time much stronger than the
fixed stations I worked!
I hope there is more CW activity next year.
The next day contest in NC put SC to shame on CW !Much more activity in NC!
It still was fun though!