[3830] CQ160 SSB JA8RWU Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 1 22:00:13 EST 2021

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Sapporo

Total:  QSOs = 45  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 2  Total Score = 228

A year ago we were a SWL on SSB just for receiving their signals.
This time nice to give them a precious JA PHONE mult & points on the Top
Band.
This was my debut on 160m SSB and for DX only wkd neighbors, Russian friends.
As always RT0F & RM0F are active and strong enough who are closer than most
of other parts of JA from here. Maybe they had another new world :-)
I wonder if others like RA0FA,UA0FF,UA0FDX who used to be very active and they
even visited to my former shack in Chitose, but I've never been to their island
before. Maybe in the future.
Hrd some BYs including zone23 and W7(AZ,WA) but no BV,DU,HL/DS,KH0,KH2 hrd.
Wkd 8-UA9/0s(zone18,19) and 37-JAs.
Having city noise here and a low Inv.V ant at 9mtrs only, not so good for
receiving.
Anyway happy to be a part of one AT LAST!

73's Akira, JA8RWU