[3830] NCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 2 03:21:35 EST 2021

                    North Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

   80:   31
   40:   64     23      1
   20:   64     33
----------------------------
Total:  163     56      1  Mults = 67  Total Score = 40,952

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

At the beginning of the QP 15m was open, I try move some station
from 20m but unfortunately only 1 station QSY ... It was open
about 45 min, but only 4 QSO.
   20m was excellent with nice signals and was open till 20:21Z ...
   40m opened so early with nice activity.
   On 80m I heard CQ at 22:26Z AA4NC and AD8J with good signal, but they're
dont' hrd me.
1st QSO on this band was 1,5 h later.

   Bonus stations worked 23 times! Thanks for the nice activity except N0F!!!!
I am very disappointed with this bonus station. He was on 40m CW during our
daytime and after that usually on SSB 40/80m above 7200 and 3800 where EU
station can't transmitt!

I try CQ on 40m SSB (during this time I missed some mobile counties)and ask some
worked station
to try move N4F from 3854 to my frq, but no lucky ...

   My big thanks to all mobile for his excellent job!
Most QSOs with:

K8MR/M 27/13
W4TMO/M 26/18
K3TD/M 10/9