[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 3 09:06:40 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 3

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL

Total:  66  Mults = 65  Total Score = 4,290

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

The PGXL was not amplifying so, in a funk I went QRP. Started on 40, but could
only work a few of the low guys, so went to 80 at 1308Z.  I normally have about
25 QSOs in the first 8 minutes, but only had 8!  CQ in the clear spots, but
really could not attract many, so started picking off the loud ones with
S&P.  Less than 50% success rate, but kept at it.  Went back to 40 at 1327Z
and worked just a few. Went to 20 and worked 6 Europeans.  The skip was so long
that there were not any strong USA, so went back to 40 and just pushed through
until the end.

Headed to town soon.  Connie gets COVID shot #2.