[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 3 16:03:18 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 3

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0:18

Total:  25  Mults = 25  Total Score = 625

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

My original plan was ago go on a quick bike ride in a local park, finish up by
1830z, and have enough time to find a good operating spot and set up for the
CWT.  The bike ride was fine...but the park was too busy...I was uncomfortable
setting up a small vertical, feed line, radials, etc.  So I made it home just a
few minutes after the start.

I struggled (mightily) on 20m....then went to 40 and heard almost nothing but
noise.  Eventually, I pulled 11 stations out of the geomagnetic-storm induced
QRN, then I tossed in the towel.  I wander what 0300z will bring?