[3830] SCQP AA4TI SO MobileMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 3 17:44:15 EST 2021

                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2021

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: FL

  160:
   80:   392   204
   40:   736   504
   20:   176    72
   15:    12     0
----------------------------
Total:  1316   780      0  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 55  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 867,970

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Had a very productive SC QSO party but fought computer/logging issues the whole
time.  Even with all the precautions I took, I had some RF infiltration aka
Murphy, that gave me fits.  The location I selected was awesome and I really
enjoyed the party.  I operated as expedition class on a four county line in the
middle of a horse pasture.  When the sun was shining and the temperature was
warm, it got a little aromatic.  My hats off to those great folks in SC who
helped me out with location advice and getting permission from the rancher who
owned the property.