[3830] CWopsT KK0U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 3 23:04:21 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 4

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

Total:  76  Mults = 76  Total Score = 5,776

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Coupla dupes in there, so I subtracted those out.  Much better than this
morning, when everything failed, so I threw in the towel and went to work.

Sorry if I was slow on the uptake, or forgot to send your corrected call, as I
was kinda doing a lot of this by hand.

The good news is that the old standby software (tlf) worked, although I need to
relearn it, obviously.  Also, my cooling fans for the KXPA100 worked a charm.

KX3/KXPA100 @ 100W, 40m dipole and me.

73, Jim KK0U