[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 4 22:06:42 EST 2021

                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 5

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

  160:   1      1
   80:  13     11
   40:   3      3
Total:  17     15  Total Score = 255

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Tonight it was I who had difficulty copying signals buried in S9+ power line
noise. I can see why N3BB might sit this out until his RFI problem abates!
Thanks to Tim, for my sole 160M Q at the final bell - whew.  For a change, I
made a few Qs in the first 10 minutes unlike recent weeks where it was goose
eggs until a few showed up on 80 meters early.  Joe, N8EA, I hope the WX in FL
is better than MI.  Thanks to all for the Qs,and it was nice to hear numbers in
the 50s for several stations.

73, MikeNH