[3830] ARRLDX SSB WB4OMM SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 7 16:01:09 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: WB4OMM
Operator(s): WB4OMM
Station: WB4OMM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NFL

   10:   10     3
-------------------
Total:  115    74  Total Score = 25,530

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Only had time for a few hours on Saturday afternoon - but was quite pleased with
what I heard, worked, and saw!  The Sunspots are DEFINITELY coming back!  I was
able to work a ZL, two KH6, a KL7 and two JAs on 100W with the beam (I will
admit it took a few calls).  The bands were exceptionally quiet and signals were
generally easy copy (not the usual S3+ static) with little QSB.  Hadn't had that
in quite a while.....hoping the Cycle continues to roar back!
73 to all, See you on the bands!
Steve WB4OMM