[3830] ARRLDX SSB NI0K SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 7 18:20:01 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NI0K
Operator(s): NI0K
Station: NI0K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     4
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  238   102  Total Score = 72,828

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Nothing heard on 10 from fly-over land. I'm not nocturnal, so didn't operate at
night, so 80 wasn't much. I don't have a yagi on 40, so the competition beat me
out most of the time. 20 was jammed with huge pileups calling the DX and the
band was wall-to-wall signals. 15 wasn't too bad, but no Europeans heard here-
only Mexico and south. I decided before the contest to operate "Relaxed
mode". I clicked on mults and worked as many as I could. I also just spun
the dial and worked what i could. Meh, still fun as any contest should be. I
missed being able to work my stateside regulars.