[3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 7 20:22:02 EST 2021

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Mar 8

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

   80:  66     40
   40:  39     23
Total:  66     40  Total Score = 2,640

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Had some message traffic to pass on our GA CW Traffic Net (GSN) and got a late
start.  40 and 80 seemed quite good although I made no QSOs outside North
America.
Never called CQ at more than 18 WPM.  Never sent at more than 20 WPM and that
with some other hams that I know can copy much faster than that.  When I got no
answers to CQs at 18 WPM, I reduced speed to 16 WPM and even 14 WPM until
someone answered.  Didn't seem that this tactic brought any callers who would
not have called if I had stayed at 18 WPM, but did want to encourage any new CW
contesters who might have been looking for someone to call.  Thanks for all QSOs
and hope everyone has a good week.  73, John, K4BAI.