[3830] ARRLDX SSB KF6NCX SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 8 01:00:36 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA

   40:  16     10
   20:  17     10
   15:   6      5
Total:  39     25  Total Score = 2,295

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you for the QSOs. I enjoyed the contest even though the bands were not as
favorable as I had hoped. Twenty and 40 were pretty good Friday and 40 was good
Friday night. Saturday night was a different story. I found 40 to be almost dead
Saturday night, surprisingly. The bands were not good Sunday morning or early
Sunday afternoon. They seemed to pick up later in the afternoon, but by then I
had very little time for operating. Such is life. Tnx again and 73!  Larry