[3830] ARRLDX SSB KL7RA(KL7SB) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 8 19:31:52 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Nikiski

  160:   11     5
   20: 1030    53
   15:   16     3
Total: 1709   121  Total Score = 628,776

Club: North Pole Contest Group

Comments:

The Solar forecast was ominous enough, that I cancelled our (small local) Multi
op, figuring it would be pointless.  The first few hours I wasn't sure I made
the correct decisions.  Had fantastic runs on 20 and 40, then the door slammed,
never to return anywhere except 20M late in the contest.  After a few single
digit hours, I cut back to a very part time effort.  Hopefully it gets better
for WPX SSB, it can't really get worse (famous last words.)