[3830] ARRLDX SSB AC6ZM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 8 21:22:56 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: East TN

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  333   140  Total Score = 139,860

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Low bands were extremely difficult to work. Did not hear Northern EU. Most EU
was on the West Coast only. However, I did get an opportunity to test out the
Hex Beam  on 15 and 20 during daylight and was quite happy with the performance
especially to SA, Carib, and South Pacific. These were previous a weak link for
me during contests. I can now work the high bands with more confidence in
garnering a good QSO count. Thanks to Ron for keeping me company during the
doldrums while he operated from his RCC site.