[3830] ARRLDX SSB NX6T M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 9 00:35:39 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI N6ERD W6CAS WM6Y WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Remote Operation

  160:    5     4
   10:    7     4
-------------------
Total: 1257   210  Total Score = 796,908

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was a somewhat last-minute Multi-2 operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
This was largely a remote operation altho W6CAY managed to achieve B-i-C
status on both Saturday and Sunday, while the of the rest operation was
remotely run.
Space-WX conditions made things difficult at best.  10 & 160 were nearly
a no-show.  15 meters gave us some surprising results and multipliers.
Thanks to reasonable propagation to Asia, 40-meters was our top band.
the frustrating part was DUP callers, calling in every other hour and
the statesiders who obviously hadn't read the rules and insisted on
calling us both mornings.
Despite a couple of logistical difficulties we managed to make
a more-or-less well-coordinated effort.
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com