[3830] ARRLDX SSB JA8RWU SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 9 08:40:23 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Sapporo
Operating Time (hrs): 8:47

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      4
   40:  18      5
   20:  41      8
   15:   6      2
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  72     19  Total Score = 4,104

Finally could hear the east coast(KV2K,K3LR) on 20m the last morning,
but the condx with good signals lasted not so long.
So could not get them to work.
This time wkd only W6,7,0. Not hrd W5!
Again nothing on 160m&10m neithter wkd nor hrd.
As had no stations I could hear & call and poor condx,
watched on TV, read books, went out for lunch & tea with XYL both days.
Hope to play better in a few years with a small station.
Again mni tnx for picking me up and congrats on their wonderful ears, guys!

73's Akira, JA8RWU