[3830] ARRLDX SSB MM9I(GM0OPS) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 9 16:54:53 EST 2021

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: MM9I
Operator(s): GM0OPS
Station: MM9I

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Please select
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  761    56  Total Score = 127,848

Club: RSGB Contest Club

Comments:

I was intending to do SOABHP Unlimited but conditions on Saturday at 00:30 were
terrible and no contacts made at all. Gave up went to bed and then started on
20m. Good runs on the Saturday and slim pickings on Sunday with a couple of good
runs

Enjoyable but rubbish conditions. Also some stations have really bad signals
with splatter, garbage modulation and dont care about anyone else. Bully boy
tactics